Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Transformers - Wasteformers


As I lay deep in thought on my recliner ,wondering the frequency at which I have been goin to theatres and the more I would in the imminent future a sudden thought of no-nonsense movies yet stuck me. I have been pretty pleased with my movie selection over the past 2 months or so be it goin to theatres or renting dvd's. Well if I were to go by my picks forever I might just bite my tongue for lack of discretion, which by the way I have after tonight's most insensible and shittest movie I have seen. 'Transformers'. No words to describe the hatred I have developed towards Michael Bay. Seriously Steven Spielberg's banner ,though not his directorial venture, ought to have been thought better. If I were to watch this movie some 20 years back, back in the days of He-Man I would have had my money on He Man cartoons still. Such is the quality of this movie. Special effects apart the movie is just a waste of time. The dialogues are inexplicably bad. Scenes like the introduction of Magnytron (some crap) saying " I am Magnytron with its posture " are just beyond my digestion. And the conclusive elocution by Octotron (not sure) was bringing out the lack of maturity in the director. Though one might argue for its effects and 'the made to look good music' it might just steal the show among the kids for a while. A man with perfect senses would despise this 'over usage of money' completely. The intended comedy at regular intervals, Shia's performance, the hot Megan Fox were the only exceptions from an otherwise awful movie. I never in the past had felt so funnier after watching a movie when people started clapping in the theater. Though this particular version of ET movies was thought out differently (atleast thought so b4 watchin it) sparring the ugly aliens it might have just been better off with some thought to the dialogues. Seriously the storyline would not have been that bad afterall. The dialogues were so badly written that even a boy scout could have done a better job. It was a shocker and clearly lacked application. The next time I get onto one of the big construction machines for my testing all I would think of is changing to a robot. Bull shit. I wish I had my eclipse turned into a Ferrari. That was the only positive thought I drew from this otherwise bullshit of a movie. Please do not waste $8 or watever the money is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

challengestradale.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home